What we do
Specialists in tank gauge and driver controlled delivery systems with over 30 years’ experience in the industry throughout the UK.
On The Level (UK) Ltd pride themselves on their high standards of health and safety. The safety and wellbeing of anybody involved in the vicinity of our work area are a top priority. Our engineers undergo constant health and safety training both in house and externally through specialised companies and hold regular tool box talks.
The company can bring a wide range of knowledge and expertise and has successfully been involved in many new site installations, delivering quality projects on time and in budget to both major and independent oil retail companies.
- Tank Gauge Installation.
- Re-installation of Tank Gauge systems.
- Tank Gauge survey.
- Tank Gauge repair and service.
- Tank Gauge upgrades.
- Adding a tank to existing systems.
- Removal of tanks from existing systems.
- Tank Gauge grade change.
- Supply of new and refurbished Tank Gauges and Driver Controlled Delivery equipment.
- Pre-site preparation for Tank Gauges.
- Project management of installations, liaising with civil engineers, tank lid drilling and electrical engineers within the industry.
- Commissioning and installation of PLLD systems (Pressure Line Leak Detection.)
- Confined Space trained
- Fire and First Aid trained
- Health and Safety management trained
- Fully Insured
- Vat Registered
- Drive and Survive
- Global Alliance Incident and Injury Free
- BP Accredited Installers